Have you met Ellie yet? She is the latest addition to the team here in Mt Lawley.
Ellie is studying to be a chiropractor but is trained as a remedial massage therapist. We are trying to help her out by giving her lots of work whilst she is studying. Up until recently Ellie has been working in a not so healthy…wait for it…donut shop! We don’t want to foist that upon her now do we???
Here is how you can help Ellie
Book in to see her on a Sunday morning or Monday afternoon and as a thank you we will give you $20 off a 60 or 90 minute massage.
Let’s help Ellie out (and keep her away from the deep fried, trans fats – no-one wants to smell like that…)
Benefits of seeing Ellie
- Stress reduction – my personal favourite
- Promotes relaxation – a close second
- It re-connects you to your body, helps to keep you grounded.
- Improves the quality of your sleep
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
Aches and Pains
- Provides pain relief for an endless list of ailments and discomforts
- Reduces muscle soreness (from exercise or a hard day at work)
- Flushes out lactic acid (that’s the one that gives you the sore, tired, achy, burning and sometimes itchy feeling!)
- Helps to warm up the muscles before a sporting event, thus preventing injuries and increasing performance levels
- Increases flexibility and range of movement
- Improves the circulatory system and drainage of the lymphatic system
- Assists in the management of hormonal imbalances such as menopause
- Improves your posture
- Enhances rehabilitation after an injury or surgery
- Helps to break down scar tissue (from breast surgery, gastric banding, burns or any other scar tissue)
- Strengthens the immune system – I did not know this. It’s been a pretty rough cold and flu season – maybe I should have been getting more massages!
More than all of this… it just feels good!
Massage times available
- Sunday with Ellie 9am – 2pm
- Monday with Ellie 3pm – 9pm
Let’s not forget the two other amazing therapists available here.
- Wednesday 9am – 2.30pm
- Friday 9am – 2.30pm
- Wednesday 3pm – 9pm
- Friday 3pm – 9pm
Health rebates are also available.
Call 6142 2086 or book online