It’s an unfortunate fact of modern day living that we are exposed to toxins wherever we turn, from:
- Food additives
- The air we breathe
- Internally – bad belly bugs
Can we really expect our body’s to continue to function as normal given the amount of chemical exposure we receive on any given day.
Not so fun fact: Since World War II, more than 80,000 new chemicals have been invented. Many of these chemicals have been dispersed widely into the environment. Some will persist in the environment for decades and even centuries. Most of these chemicals did not previously exist in nature.
Regular detoxing is an important part of modern living?
A detox can be an integral part of a healthy life. Regular detoxification is ideal for improving your level of wellness, as it can enhance your overall health to keep you at your best. A detox can also be used as a therapeutic treatment for digestive issues or any symptoms that may be associated with toxicity.
Have you experienced one or more of these signs and symptoms of toxicity?
- Indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, stomach pain, or feeling sluggish or nauseous after eating
- Recurrent headaches
- Muscle aching and weakness
- Nerve pain or numbness
- Recurrent infections
- Poor short-term memory and concentration
- Sensitivity to environmental chemicals and strong odours e.g. perfumes
- Chronic fatigue and lethargy
- Anxiety and/or mood swings
- Hormonal problems such as PMS or heavy, painful or irregular periods
Then a comprehensive 2-6 week detox will be highly beneficial.
Contact the clinic today 6142 2086 to find out what’s right for you.
There are now links with depression and poor gut immunity. So ‘loving your guts’ is pretty important.
Some signs that not all is well with your digestion.
- Excessive wind
- Loose stools
- Getting full very quickly
- Poor appetite
- Stomach cramps, pain
If you would like to know more about how we treat conditions such as:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Traveller’s diarrhoea
Please give the clinic a call today – 6142 2086
Whilst it’s normal to feel a little tired at the end of the day, ongoing fatigue and tiredness can profoundly impact on your daily life.
There are many contributors to fatigue, including:
- Poor diet or nutrient malabsorption
- Adrenal fatigue
- Poor blood sugar maintenance
- Underactive thyroid (surprisingly common amongst women in Western Australia)
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia and sleep apnea
- Bowel disorders such as IBS, Crohn’s and inflammatory bowel disease.
A 6 week Revitalise Programme can help restore your energy. Please contact the clinic today on 6142 2086 for more information.
They affect things such as:
- Menstrual cycles
- Blood sugars
- Wake and sleep cycles
- Stress responses
Contact or call the clinic today to find out how we can help you redress the balance.
- Foreign particles
- Cancer cells
Call the clinic on 6142 2086 to find out how we can help.
Is stress deterring you from good health?
Think of stress as being a rowdy gate-crasher (followed closely by its side-kick, inflammation). While stress persists, it’s hard for your body to be truly harmonious and healthy.
- Do you often feel anxious, worried, depressed, irritable, exhausted, overloaded or forgetful?
- Do you suffer from stiff or sore muscles or joints, tension headaches, high blood pressure, frequent colds or the flu?
- Do you have irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, an increase or loss of appetite, or worsening of an existing illness or condition?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, your body may be overburdened by stress.
Call or contact us today to find out how we can help you.